Monday, July 31, 2017

Special Weekend

Our fun weekend began Friday evening when our grands stayed with us while their Mommy & Daddy went out to celebrate their 12th anniversary.  They picked up Everly later & Emma & Ethan spent the night. 

Saturday we all went to my hometown to celebrate my Aunt Norma & Uncle Earl's 65th anniversary.
Uncle Earl is my mother's brother. He is the only remaining sibling of the 3.  
Reaching this milestone is rather rare & something to treasure.   
Great family photo with my cousins, Kelly, Ross, Kim & Tony.
My cousin, Leslie & her husband Kyle came all the way from Texas. Leslie is the daughter of my Mother's sister, Dorothy.  So good to see them.  It has been many years since we've seen each other.
            The day would have been perfect  if Leslie's sisters, Nancy & Becky, and my sisters, Mary & Susan had been there.     
These cookies were so cute.  
My hometown.
The kiddos loved the cookies.  
Ethan's acting a little shy, but the girls are also ready to pose for a picture.

"The love in our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep."
anonymous

No comments: