Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Outing

We had fun making memories with our grandson, Ethan, Sunday afternoon.
Little, Emma, was sick & couldn't go with us.  We sure missed her.  
We started out with ice cream.
Next, when I asked him what he had for lunch, he said, "Nothing,"  I knew that couldn't be true, but I asked if he would like a hamburger.  His eyes lit up & he said "Yes!"
Papaw ordered him a kids burger, fries & chocolate shake.
We took this pic while we were waiting on the burger.
He wasted no time gobbling up every bit of his meal.
Yummy fry dipped in ketchup .
Enjoying his chocolate shake.

Our next stop was $ Tree.
Ethan loves to shop.  If we had let him, he would have filled our basket to the top.  He chose 2 action figures & a doll for little sis.  He said he wanted to buy something for her to make her feel better.

I loved our Sunday outing of making memories.  Next time Emma will join us.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

How sweet and what fun for you.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon and cute cute pictures... Coming by from Bloggers on Blogger (Blogspot)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love Dollar Tree!

Sue said...

Aren't grand children the best gifts ever, and they last forever, I enjoyed your memory making photos, Carol. Just keep making and sharing. I do hope Emma gets to go next time and that she is feeling better.