Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dining Room Updates

I've done a few tweaking updates on the dining room side tables.  I'm getting ready for turkey day in two weeks.
The little black cabinet moved from the kitchen into the dining room.
Grandma Ruby's cake stand with a mini soup tureen.
The other side table vignette.
I'm really enjoy this home plaque that I found for $8.00 last week on my junkin' trip.  
"Where we love is home.  Home that our feet may leave but not our hearts."
The saying reminds me of the home I grew up in.  

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Carol, everything is so pretty. You should have been featured in that vignettes linky party that some bloggers had last week. You are really good at layering and putting pretty things together.

Sis Sue said...

Charm in all corners. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Everything looks so pretty! I love that little Rooster lamp.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)