Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Mantel

The mantel has been updated for Autumn.
Click -----> here to see what the mantel looked like before the update.
I kept the book stack & added a leaf pitcher.
Here is another leaf pitcher with some faux pumpkins.
I love this little pitcher that I found on a junkin' trip back in the spring.
Read about that trip -----> here.
An old silver tray is the perfect backdrop for the hurricane & candle.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit!  I'd love to read your thoughts about the mantel.

I'm linking with . . .
thursday favorite things blog hop
Grace at Home
fall decorating ideas
Life on Lakeshore Drive

5 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Carol
Your mantle looks grand all decked out in Fall.
I especially like your pitcher! Is it an antique?

Sis Sue said...

The silver platter behind the hurricane lamp is touch of glam/old world. It all works together nicely. Great job.

Ann said...

The book covers are really pretty in black with the verse. I like building around what I already have to for vignettes too.
Ann

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Beautiful I love your vignette and I love the idea of the silver tray behind the hurricane. Very clever. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Your mantel is so gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job. I love those books. Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Bouquet of Talent this week. You were featured at Pick of the Bunch today! Just pinned and tweeted.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Kathy