Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Today's Projects

I've got a lot of projects going on today.
I saw this clever idea yesterday, 
4th of July Table Setting Ideas, Recycle those old jeans
Since I already had some of Hubby's old jeans cut up I decided to make some pocket holders for our 4th of July table.
I cut some strips of fabric with the pinking shears to tie around the pocket.

I'm adding more red, white & blue bling around the house.
You're a grand old flag.

I'm busy in the kitchen baking a chocolate bundt cake, preparing 'Copy Cat Kerntucky Fried Chicken Cole Slaw' for tomorrow's 'Smoked Meat Fest' and making a salad for a neighbor's 3rd of July celebration tonight.  

I guess I'd better get off the computer & get busy!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sis Sue said...

You are a busy bee.

Vee said...

That's a great idea! Looks beautiful on a patriotic table. Have a wonderful holiday!

Unknown said...

The salad was great! Loved your tomatoes!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Your jean pocket turned out so cute, and I love the framed Grand Old Flag. laurie