Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pinterest Ideas For Summer

When I was shopping at Big Lots I grabbed a $2.00 package of skewers.  I remembered that I had pinned several ideas on Pinterest for summer grilling & treats.

From my Grilling board . . . 

Shrimp Boil Kebobs
Shrimp boil kebabs

Grilled Sweet Potato and Vegetable Skewers with Garlic, Basil, and Oregano
Grilled Sweet Potato and Vegetable Skewers with Garlic, Basil, and Oregano

Grilled Pineapple Kebobs
Grilled Pineapple Kebobs


Strawberry, Blueberry and Banana Kebobs
Strawberry, blueberry and banana kabobs

4th of July Fireworks Marshmallow Pops
4th of July Fireworks Marshmallow Pops #diy #july4th

Here's a wreath idea I want to make for the front door.

I've got my pool noodle from $ Tree and the other supplies.
Stay tuned for crafting updates.

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Happy crafting. : )

Sue said...

I enjoy all of your ideas, Carol, Looking forward to the crafts. Enjoy your evening.
blessings,
Sue

Vee said...

I love seeing what you pin...almost every day! I've got to go repin the pineapple a fruit kabobs.