Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting Ready

For some reason I thought 4th of July was 2 weeks from yesterday.  Hubby informed me it was one week away!  Ugh oh!  Time to get ready for the festivities.
I borrowed the tool caddie from the grandkids' library area and gathered up some items for the holiday week. 
I bought these flag plates at Big Lots 9 years ago for 79 cents each.  The BBQ napkins were made by my sister, Susan.  
Now I need to get busy making a shopping list & doing a little more red, white & blue decorating.

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm linking with . . .
The Scoop link party logo

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Have fun! We are going to Edmond to see the Byfords. :)

Debbie Kay said...

Love your patriotic decor.....definitely in the mood for the festivities.

Smiles,

Debbie

Vee said...

It'll be so much fun! You sure do know how to make a festive event even more so!!

Sis Sue said...

You will be grillin' and chillin' in style for the 4th.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I LOVE the idea of using a caddy for the tablewares, Carol! Thanks so much for sharing at The Scoop!...hugs...Debbie