Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snail Mail

I love snail mail!
It reminds me of the way life used to be when the only way to correspond with a friend or loved one was by mailing a letter or card.  Back in the day long distant telephone calls were a rarity.  Too expensive.
Yesterday I was thrilled to receive a sweet Valentine card from my sister, Susan.
The sentiment inside was,
"I thought it would be nice to drop you a Valentine."

And, tucked inside was this cute vintage Valentine card.
She thought it looked like Ethan and Emma.
I agree.

I'm linking with . . . 

5 comments:

Kari said...

haha that's so cute! I love the card and picture comparison of Ethan and Emma =)

I love snail mail, too!

Stacey said...

That's cute! It does look just like them. I'm putting mine in the mail this morning.

Vee said...

I'll say! That's so cute!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Your valentine care is the cutest thing ever and I adored the card inside...I used to love getting mail when I was in business and the payment checks would come in the mail, wow I loved that, now not so much just seems like a lot of sale papers...lol

Donna Wilkes said...

I am a true believer in snail mail. There is just something so special about someone taking the time to mail you a card. Love that Valentine!