Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Words To Live By #88

Keep Calm And Pray

The LORD is near to all who call on him,
 to all who call on him in truth.
Psalms 145:18

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. 
For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, 
but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Romans 8: 26

So many folks I know are in need of many prayers right now.
Please join me in prayer for these people . . .
Connie, in the hospital,
 Harold, open heart surgery on Monday,
 Larry, very sick & weak.


Wishing you a Sunday filled with peace that only He can give.

Linking with . . .
Spiritual Sundays

3 comments:

Laura Rath said...

I needed the reminder of this Psalm today. Thank you.
Blessings
Laura

Gayla said...

Thanks for your comment. I lost that whole long post trying to edit a typo on my iPad. When I redo my giveaway, I'll put your name in again! I am having some difficulties with the header, too... Ah, progress and I sometimes don't do well...

Charlotte said...

Keep calm and pray is wonderful advice. I have to remind myself of this often. Thank you for this reminder.
Blessings,
Charlotte