Thursday, February 16, 2012

Attention Followers


I appreciate all the people who follow my blog so much! It's so much fun watching my follower list grow in numbers & meeting other bloggers & non-bloggers.


Join this site
Members (244More »

Google announced in November that they will be retiring 
Google Friends Connect service for all non-blogger sites on March 1, 2012.
  If you do not have a blog you can still follow me on Facebook.  Look on my sidebar for that link.
  If you are a blogger I invite you to follow me on Facebook & Linky Followers which is also on my sidebar.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all Linky'd up! Have a great day.

Nanna said...

I tried adding this linkey & 4 unknow people automatically was added to my follower list, did this happen wehn you set yours up, not sure how it works
Helen

Christine said...

I'm so impressed with all your followers. Keep it up.

Cindy said...

Keep up the great posts, Carol.