Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Show & Tell . . .


It's been quite some time since I've posted
a Friday Show & Tell.
Here are some pictures showing events in May & June.



My sister, Susan, and brother-in-law, Mike visited on
Memorial weekend to help Bobby and Kari
move into their new home.
They presented Ethan with his own slide to enjoy
in the new backyard.

Susan and I stumbled across an amazing curtain bargain
at the J.C. Penney store.
Valances and panels for $2.97 each!
Click on the picture to get a good look at the price tags.
I bought enough for 8 windows in Bobby and Kari's new house.

Some of the curtains needed to be hemmed
and Susan was nice enough to do all the work.
Thanks Sis!




Bob had a wonderful Father's Day.
He is so proud to be Papaw to two sweet babies!


Is it getting hot in your neck of the woods?
It has been very, very hot here in northeastern Oklahoma.
Thankfully, we have been getting enough rain
to keep things nice and green.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Enjoyed your show and tell. Yes it is hot here in NE Okla. and things are getting dry here in our parts. I've been watering all day today.

Stacey said...

Congratulations to your kids on their new house. How exciting - for all of you!

Elena said...

I enjoyed your show and tell! It is has not been too hot here yet. So, we have been enjoying being outside a lot. Your grandbabies are so cute!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Yes, it is hot here! I thought I was going to melt today - and it's only June.

Cindy said...

I've been away from my computer for a while. I enjoyed your pics!