Monday, April 4, 2011

Favorite Cupboard Party . . .


Thanks so much for coming by for the party today! 
A big thank you to Shelia for hosting the
Heart of the Home Party!
Be sure to visit her @
so you can check out all the party fun!

I'm featuring my two kitchen cupboards for today's party.
I refinished this old cupboard way back in the 70s.
 It had two coats of paint, red & white.
It makes great storage for my cookbooks.

I got this old cabinet from my sister before
she moved from Oklahoma to Texas back in the early 80s.
I like to decorate it for the seasons.
In this picture you can see it's decorated for Christmas.

Roosters are featured here.

Thanks again for stopping by, I look forward to seeing your favorite cupboard!

7 comments:

Kerin said...

Love your cupboards :)
How fun to have two to decorate!

Miss Debbie said...

Love your cupboards...especially the blue one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol. Oh, I'm loving seeing your cupboards! Isn't it nice to have a place for your cookbooks?
Thank you Carol for coming to my party!
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

On Crooked Creek said...

Carol,
I adore this cabinet! I, too, like changing my cabinet decor for holidays. Thank you for sharing this fabulous cabinet with us!
Fondly,
Pat

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I'm dropping by from Shelia's, and I have to say I love both of your cabinets. I love the fact that you display things seasonally, too. Great idea! And I love that you have a cute place for all of your cookbooks.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Love that blue cupboard!

Love Of Quilts said...

What a nice dining room you have...love both cabinets. Trish