Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Son . . .


Twenty-eight years ago today a big, beautiful, baby boy,
weighing almost 10 lbs. was born.
From the first moment we saw him we knew
love like we'd never known before.
God had sent us a true blessing!


Bobby was the biggest baby born that
week at St. Francis Hospital.
The nurses called him Bam Bam!



Through the years he has been the joy of our life.

Happy Birthday Bobby!
We're so proud of the man you've become, but
you'll always be our baby!

All our love,
Mom & Dad

8 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a lovely post. It must be surreal sometimes to see him with his own precious son.

I loved the nickname...BamBam from the nurses.

Becky K.

Tootsie said...

what a great post!!! "Bam Bam" lol
when my sister and I each had our babies they were 8 weeks apart (almost all three times) and my son was enormous compared to her daugher (she was a preemie) and we called him the same thing!
I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol and it's so nice to meet you! Happy Birthday to your son! I've entered your name in my giveaway!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your son!

valerie said...

Happy Birthday to Bobby!
That's funny that the nurses named him "Bam Bam." :)

God has blessed me with wonderful children too and I am so thankful.

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday to Bobby.
I had a big son like him too. The nurses always seemed to put him next to the smallest babies.

Opie Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Bobby!

Kari said...

aww..what a sweet post! Had a fun weekend!