Sunday, May 3, 2009

ASAP . . .




Ever wonder about the abbreviation ASAP? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.





There's work to do, deadlines to meet;

You've got no time to spare,

But as you hurry and scurry-

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER !




In the midst of family chaos,

"Quality time" is rare.

Do your best; let God do the rest-

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.




It may seem like your worries

Are more than you can bear.

Slow down and take a breather

- ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER





God knows how stressful life is;

He wants to ease our cares,

And He'll respond to all your needs

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.




8 comments:

Patsy said...

Thanks, I will remember what ASAP means in my life. We did it again this time on prayer
Patsy

Mary said...

Loved this. It is amazing when we take IT (what ever It is) to the Lord in Prayer how our stress and fear subsides.
Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday

Stacey said...

Oh I like that!! Thanks. :)

Susie said...

I like that Carol. That's definitely a good thing to remember.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this before and always liked it. Thank you. I hope you have a happy and blessed day.

valerie said...

I like this and will always remember it.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carol, I loved that, and I love that it is something that is easy for me to remember. Did you write this? It's wonderful! Thanks so much for this. laurie

Elena said...

This is great! I like that a lot. So much better than "as soon as possible".