Thursday, December 11, 2008

The End Of The Tree Parade. . .

I'm so thrilled you came by today for the end of the tree parade!!
All the trees you'll see today are small tabletop trees.
Some have a theme while others are there just to add sparkle & shine.
The upstairs office. . .

I found this old sled at a garage sale many years ago for 25 cents!


Let's visit the TV room now. . .


This skinny tree is loaded with all kinds of fun ornaments.
If you click on the picture you'll see Barbie, The Lone Ranger, Howdy Doodie, Andy & Barney, and other reminders of the past.
You might even see Pistol Pete!



The guest room. . .


Precious Moments & angel ornaments make this tree special.




The upstairs landing. . .

The theme of this tree is Nativity.
The round sign hanging on the lamp says, 'Happy Birthday Jesus'.


The dining room. . .

This grapevine tree is wrapped in green & red mini wire garland.
You can't really tell how glittery & sparkly it is in this picture.


Thanks again for stopping by today, see you tomorrow!

20 comments:

Becky K. said...

You are the winner!

Your smart response makes me laugh each time I read it!

I need your mailing address.

You can send it to me at beckypfa (at) yahoo.com

Thanks for playing Carol!

Becky

Darlene said...

You have some BEAUTIFUL trees and a lot of them!! LOVE that!!!

We didn't get a drop of rain, snow, sleet or anything. Just howling Oklahoma COLD, COLD wind!!!!!

Patsy said...

Thanks for the show and tell trees they are all winners
Patsy

Shelley said...

I can't decide which tree I like best! I love them all! That grapevine tree would look great in my log cabin! :-)

valerie said...

Your trees are all so beautiful.
I also noticed an ornament with Andy & Barney on it. Andy G. is one of my very favorite oldie shows.

I just keep thinking about next year and how much fun you're gonna have with a new little one. Something tells me he'll have his own little tree. ;)

Thanks for sharing with all of us.
You have a lovely home.

Stacey said...

You have outdone yourself this year!! It's all beautiful. :)

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

This is a fun post! Loved all of your special trees. You really put a lot of thought into each one.

your blog is beautiful! How did you get it to snow here?? love it!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

You are definatly the queen of Christmas tress. And each one is just beautiful.

Hugs,
chris

Melissa Miller said...

SO PRETTY!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Your tree parade was wonderful. I'm especially fond of the old sled leaning.. I have totally forgotten to get mine out.. thanks for the reminder...hope you have a super day....hugs ~lynne~

Tootsie said...

so festive...so cheerful! thanks again for the tour!

the voice of melody said...

They all have such charm! Thanks for sharing. :)

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Your trees are so pretty. I wish I could see them in person. You have Christmas thoughout the house. I love that!!
Hugs, Terrie

Kelly said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I found you through Becky at Hospitality Lane. I love all of the trees you have decorated in your home. I just love Christmas.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

I love your skinny tree, and your sled!! Great post...

Linda said...

Carol...all your trees are beautiful...I really enjoyed seeing them. Today when I saw the grapevine one I just fell in love with it....it's just so different...I know it was probably the simplest one to do but it is so cool...hugs, Linda

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Pretty trees. Love that television tree. It sure brought back some fun memories of shows I watched growing up. laurie

Screaming Meme said...

Beautiful trees! I think they are so perfect...:)

marie said...

I so enjoyed seeing all your trees ~ I think it's wonderful that you have them everywhere. They are all lovely!

Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Nonnas News said...

I just love all your trees!!