Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Afternoon With Billy. . .

This afternoon hubby & I went to see the movie, 'Billy, The Early Years.' The movie was excellent in our opinion. The actor who portrayed Billy did a wonderful job. The movie was directed by Robby Benson. The story line followed Billy Graham's life from 1934 until his crusade in Los Angeles in 1949. My favorite part was when he met his future wife, Ruth Bell, while they were both students at a Bible college in Chicago. I was in tears through the last part of the movie. I won't tell you more about the movie just in case you want to see it. The movie is rated PG, I think it's because there is film footage from World War II. I recommend that everyone see this movie. Check out the info at www.billytheearlyyears.com.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I bet that was a good movie!

Stacey said...

Carol, I didn't even know about that movie. Last week I sat one night and watched a tribute to Ruth Bell Graham on TV. Wow, talk about inspiration!!

I'm going back to read your entry about shopping in style. That caught my eye just as the window was closing!!