Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Morning Breakfast. . .

Sometimes changing a routine can be difficult. For us, we have decided not to eat breakfast every Saturday morning at our favorite mom & pop cafe as we have done for quite sometime. This is all part of our challenge to 'cook more & eat out less', but I'm thinking we may treat ourselves to eating there at least once a month. ;>)


We love the biscuits & gravy at this cafe!

The eggs are delicious too. No matter what you decide to order it's good with a hot cup of coffee. I can't seem to make coffee that good at home! Sigh!

Today we're taking my car in for a check up so we'll probably fix a quick bowl of oatmeal.

I want to check out some garage sales while we're waiting on the car. I'm still looking for baby things.

Here's hoping your Saturday is GREAT!!!


3 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful Fall morning here.
we to are making breakfast at home.
Good luck finding baby things.
Good news! We have a buyer for the house. Contract in the worksd. YEA.
Have a great day
Mary

Darlene said...

We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel this morning....gosh it was wonderful!!!

Stephanie said...

I saw your message on Joy's blog and had to check it out because of the beautiful fall leaves by you name! I love to eat out for breakfast too...but it is usually only on vacation or for a special treat!
Stephanie