Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Love Our Saturdays. . .

My DH & I really enjoy spending time together on Saturday. We usually eat breakfast at our favorite little family cafe. The food is so delicious and the people are warm & friendly. We enjoy stocking up on supplies at Sam's and shopping for seasonal vegetables & fruit at the produce stores in our area. Sometimes we do chores & projects, go looking for garage sales, or just drive around admiring the countryside. We love our Saturdays no matter what we're doing!

Hopefully I'll be posting some pictures soon!!! :>)

2 comments:

Joy said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Saturday!

Thanks for leaving me a note so that I could come by for a visit and see the beautiful picture on your header.
Have a delightful rest of the weekend.

tincanlily said...

Your Saturdays sound great! I love your banner!!!
denise