Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Friday. . .

I hope your Friday was fabulous! We were busy again today helping Branson & Kristi unpack , hookup the fridge, washer, & dryer.
Tomorrow morning we will be going to a class reunion breakfast in Bob's hometown . I hope we can find some garage sales there to see if any treasures are waiting to be discovered. There are several subdivision garage sales near our house, maybe we'll get back in time to check out what's available. I'm looking for baby items for our grandbaby who will be arriving in a few months.
What are your plans for the weekend? Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Grace and I have music lessons and then we may stop at a few yardsales on the way home. :0)
~Kelli

Rhondi said...

HiCarol
I saw your comment on Dasiy Cottage and thought I'd stop by and say hello and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You're going to love it. Just wait until you see all the amazing people you will meet and become friends with!
Hugs, Rhondi