Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Bargains!

Today I stopped by Big Lots & found some great deals on fall decor. I bought leaf garlands, a fall wreath, & a cute harvest flag for my son & daughter-in-law as a house warming gift to decorate their front porch. They recently moved from an apartment to a house so they definitely needed some things to fluff the new nest. I bought some adorable turkey placemats for myself for $1.50 each. Gobble, gobble!

Tomorrow my goal is to get out my stash of fall goodies from the attic & my recent buys & get started decorating the entire house! Very fitting choice of activity for the first day of autumn don't you think?! Hopefully I can finish the project , possibly take pictures & post them tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you all had a relaxing day & God touched you in a special way!

1 comment:

tincanlily said...

It will be nice to see your fall decorations. I will check back tomorrow.
denise